To-go containers are approved for the following situations:
- Students with Medical Need(s)
- Mealtime Conflict Due to Internship, Job, Class (Hartford & Avery Point campuses included)
- Students in Quarantine
Medical Approval Process
- For students who have a medical need for a to-go container please follow the steps on this page.
Internship, Job, Class Conflicts
- Please review the Bag Meal Request program at https://dining.uconn.edu/bag-meal-requests/
- Students who are identified by SHaW for quarantine will be allowed to get a to-go container at the Validine/tap station.
- Dining will receive a list of names from SHaW. Please tell the Dining employee working the tap station that you are approved for a to-go container.
If you dine-in, please review our take-out policy on what you are allowed to take with you when leaving the dining hall. Personal to-go containers are not allowed.