Reservations are now being taken for digital ads. Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
All 8 dining units have digital ads that are viewed on screens in the units. All units have at least 2 or more screens.
- Customer designs own ad or emails information to Dining’s Marketing Dept. to design. The ad size should be 1280 pixels wide x 720 pixels high (approx. 17 1/2″ wide x 9 3/4″). Ads must be submitted in jpg format. NOTE: If you would like us to design your ad, please provide us the details and any necessary graphics 7 days in advance of the start day of your ad to allow for design and review.
- To better accommodate our customers, you now have the option of purchasing ad reservations for one day, one week or two weeks.
- PRICING FOR UCONN DEPARTMENTS:
- One day = $20.00 (please reserve at least 5 days in advance whenever possible)
- One week = $125.00 (please reserve at least 5 days in advance whenever possible)
- Two weeks = $215.00 (please reserve at least 5 days in advance whenever possible)
- Three weeks = $340.00 (please reserve at least 5 days in advance whenever possible)
- PRICING FOR UCONN STUDENT GROUPS:
- One day = $15.00 (please reserve at least 5 days in advance whenever possible)
- One week = $90.00 (please reserve at least 5 days in advance whenever possible)
- Two weeks = $150.00 (please reserve at least 5 days in advance whenever possible)
- Three weeks = $240.00 (please reserve at least 5 days in advance whenever possible)
Digital Ad Policy – Please Read
- Customer may cancel ads at any time with no charge.
- Bills are emailed out toward the end of each month and payment is expected within 30 days of receiving invoice. Payments may be made by check or KFS#.
- If you are paying by check, please provide us with an address, phone number and name of the person that should receive the invoice.
- Ads are limited to on campus organizations only or organizations that meet with UConn students on campus. Organization must have a U-Box number to be considered.
- All subject matter is subject to approval by Dining Services. Advertisements may be denied if content is deemed inappropriate.
- A reservation notice will be emailed to organizations that have previously advertised with us.
Digital ads will not be available during semester breaks or during the summer.
Due to extenuating circumstances, ad weeks may vary by a day or two.
Other Advertising Opportunities
Posters in the Foyers of Dining Units: If a student group wants to post posters outside of the dining units, they must receive permission to do so by calling the Dining Services main office in Towers at 860-486-3128 to reserve the time and space. After making the reservation, printed posters must be dropped off at this location as well. There is no charge for this service.
Tabling in Dining Unit Foyers: The Department of Dining Services allows student organizations and student clubs to utilize the Dining Units foyers for student table solicitation. If a student group wants a table, they must register with Dining Services main office in Towers/Hamilton. The name of the sponsoring organization must be on all advertising. Groups are not allowed to post flyers, banners or similar advertising on walls. Groups may use existing bulletin boards if they are available. Students may not solicit credit cards or credit card applications. If the sale of baked goods etc. will be taking place then prior approval and certification must take place with the Department of Environmental Health and Services.