For Fall 2020 we will have 5 dining units open. All units have at least 2 or more screens. Advertising will begin on August 31st.
- You can design your own ad or request, through our form below, to have the Dining Services Marketing Department design an ad for you. If you would like us to design an ad for you, details and any graphics should be sent to us at least 1-week prior to the first day you would like the ad running.
- The ad size should be 1280 pixels wide x 720 pixels high (approx. 17 1/2″ wide x 9 3/4″). Ads must be submitted in jpg or png format.
- For best viewing in the dining halls, please make sure your ad does not include too much text or long urls; avoid deep/dark colors or graphics on a dark background.
AD PRICING (as of Fall 2020)
Per Day (1-6 days) $20
1 week = $133
2 weeks = $252
3 weeks = $357
4 weeks or more = $16 per day/$112 per week
UConn Student Groups
Per Day (1-6 days) $15
1 week = $100
2 weeks = $189
3 weeks = $268
4 weeks or more = $12 per day/$84 per week
Digital Ad Policy – Please Read Before Submitting
- Please reserve at least 5 days in advance.
- Customer may cancel ads at any time with no cancellation charge.
- Bills are emailed out toward the end of each month and payment is expected within 30 days of receiving the invoice. Payments may be made by check or KFS#.
- Ads are limited to on-campus organizations only or organizations that meet with UConn students on campus. Storrs Campus organizations must have a U-Box number to be considered.
- All subject matter is subject to approval by Dining Services. Advertisements may be denied if content is deemed inappropriate.
- Digital ads will not be available during semester breaks or during the summer.
- A reservation notice will be emailed to you.
- If you have questions before submitting this form, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org
Other Advertising Opportunities
Posters in the Foyers of Dining Units: If a student group wants to post posters outside of the dining units, they must receive permission to do so by calling the Dining Services main office in Towers at 860-486-3128 to reserve the time and space. After making the reservation, printed posters must be dropped off at this location as well. There is no charge for this service.
Tabling in Dining Unit Foyers: (Not available for Fall 2020) The Department of Dining Services allows student organizations and student clubs to utilize the Dining Units foyers for student table solicitation. If a student group wants a table, they must register with Dining Services main office in Towers/Wade. The name of the sponsoring organization must be on all advertising. Groups are not allowed to post flyers, banners or similar advertising on walls. Groups may use existing bulletin boards if they are available. Students may not solicit credit cards or credit card applications. If the sale of baked goods etc. will be taking place then prior approval and certification must take place with the Department of Environmental Health and Services.