The Farm Fresh Market offers fresh seasonal produce from our own Spring Valley Student Farm and baked goods from UConn's Not Just Desserts Bakery for sale. Bakery items may include fresh baked pies, breads, bars, cake slices, and gluten free/vegan offerings. The UConn Dairy Bar truck may also stop by! Offerings at the market may change each week so stop by to see what we have. Feel free to chat with the student famers and learn more about some interesting varieties they grow, their farming practices, and what they love about Spring Valley Student Farm.
FALL 2023 Market Details
- Time: 11:30am – 1:30pm
- Dates: Thursdays, August 31st through October 12th
Sept/Oct markets will be weather dependent
- Location: Fairfield Way (located near the library)
- Open to all.
- Only Credit/Debit accepted.
Note: Summer market ended on August 17th and will resume on August 31st.
At Spring Valley our growing methods include:
- No pesticides, herbicides, fungicides, GMO seeds, or chemical fertilizers.
- Prioritizing biodiversity and respectful stewardship of Spring Valley’s natural resources.
- Preserving biodiversity among crops, pollinators, and wildlife.
Ask us about our sustainable growing practices!