The Farm Fresh Market offers fresh seasonal produce from our own Spring Valley Student Farm and baked goods from our Not Just Desserts Bakery. Stop by and chat with the student farmers and learn more about some interesting varieties they grow, their farming practices, and what they love about Spring Valley Student Farm.
Fall Semester 2022
- Time: 11:30am – 1:30pm
- Dates: Every Friday beginning Sept 2nd-Oct 7th
- Location: Storrs Campus, Fairfield Way near the library
- Open to the public. Public parking is available in the South & North garage and at PayByPhone spots.
- Only Credit/Debit accepted
Note: In case of heavy rain, the market may need to relocate to the Student Union near the Union Street Market food court on the lower level.
Please follow UConn Dining Services on our social accounts for market updates. Make sure to also follow Spring Valley Farm on Facebook and Instagram and the UConn Bakery on Facebook.
At Spring Valley our growing methods include:
- No pesticides, herbicides, fungicides, GMO seeds, or chemical fertilizers.
- Prioritizing biodiversity and respectful stewardship of Spring Valley’s natural resources.
- Preserving biodiversity among crops, pollinators, and wildlife.
Ask us about our sustainable growing practices!