With the announcement of classes moving online for the rest of the semester due to COVID-19, Dining has made the following adjustments to our hours of operation and locations. We will share information as it becomes available and/or may change. Thank you for your patience during this time.
Sunday, March 22nd until further notice.
- Meals will be take-out only due to recommendations from the Center for Disease Control. Take-out containers will be provided at South. Please do not bring your own containers or drink bottles. Please review our guidelines for take-out food.
- All meal plans have been shut off. Meals are being offered for only those students who have been approved to reside on campus.
- Students temporarily on campus for moving out will not have access to the dining hall.
- Summer Meal Plan information
- Beginning March 14th – Freshens closed until further notice.
- Beginning March 22nd – All Dining Services locations in the Student Union are closed until further notice.
- Beginning March 22nd – – All campus cafes will be closed until further notice.
- Beginning March 19th – Dairy Bar/Dairy Bar truck/Food Truck closed until further notice.