Our Grab & Go's are a great option if you need something quick and don't have time to head to the dining hall for dinner or if hunger hits later in the evening. Grab & Go's are walk-up counters located outside of the dining hall servery. Students use their flex pass or points for a meal at the Grab & Go's. Even if you've already had dinner in the dining hall you are welcome to purchase a Grab & Go meal. Additional forms of payment such as debit/credit and Husky Bucks are also accepted.
Menu at Both Grab & Go’s
Choose One Main Entrée from the Everyday Items or Rotating Menu:
- Turkey and Swiss on a Whole Grain Croissant
- Italian Combo Sandwich - Our fresh baked three cheese baguette topped with Genoa salami, pepperoni, and ham then finished with sweet baby peppadew peppers, banana peppers, red onions and provolone cheese
- Garden Side Salad
- Gluten-free Egg & Cheese Bagel
- Sausage Egg & Cheese (Vegan)
See nutrition link below to see which rotating menu is being served.
Rotating Menu 1
- Gluten Free Turkey & Cheese Sandwich
- Garden Side Salad with Grilled Chicken Strips (Mixed greens with cucumbers, tomatoes and peppers with choice of dressing) (Ranch, Golden Italian or Balsamic)
- Vegan Chicken Wrap: vegan chicken strips, eggless mayo, fresh lemon zest, fresh basil, chopped romaine, on a garlic herb wrap
Rotating Menu 2
- Vegan Hummus Wrap: roasted red pepper strips, shredded lettuce, shredded carrot, alfalfa sprouts, and roasted red pepper hummus on a tomato basil wrap
- Garden Side Salad with Tuna (mixed greens with cucumbers, tomatoes, and peppers with choice of dressing) (Ranch, Golden Italian or Balsamic)
- Gluten Free Ham & Cheese Sandwich
Choose One Side: Chips, Fresh Fruit, Dessert (Brownies & Cookies, gluten free available)
Choose A Fountain Beverage
Hours & Location
Gelfenbien Grab & Go is located right inside the lobby of the building.
Putnam Grab & Go is located inside near the side entrance of the building.
Hours are subject to change during the beginning/end of each semester, final exams week, breaks, holidays, and special events. Please refer to dining.uconn.edu/hours
If you have questions or want to let us know how we're doing, please use our online feedback form.