PASSOVER 2023 – NOSH Kosher Kitchen in Gelfenbien and Hillel House will be serving Passover meals Wednesday, April 5th to Thursday, April 13th by reservation only.
Any meals at Hillel House will be catered by Nosh Kosher Kitchen. All other meals are prepared by Nosh Kosher Kitchen and served at Gelfenbien Commons.
Meals can be paid for by meal swipes, points, flex passes, check, credit card, or billed to your fee bill.
Each guest must be signed up on a separate form and may be paid for by points, flex passes, check, credit card, or fee bill.
All meal swipes, flex passes and points will be taken off your meal plan when your form is submitted.
Paying by credit card or check must be done at Dining Services, located in Towers/Hamilton building, by April 5th.
There are no refunds for missed meals.
Keep a copy of this form for your own records.
- April 5th Seder Dinner is at Hillel
- April 6th breakfast and lunch at Gelfenbien, dinner at Hillel, dinner is 2nd Seder
- April 7th breakfast and lunch are at Gelfenbien, Shabbat dinner is at Hillel
- April 8th brunch and dinner at Hillel
- April 9th brunch and dinner at Gelfenbien
- April 10th-13th all 3 meals at Gelfenbien