Change Your Plan

This form is for students living in on-campus dorms/suites on the Storrs campus wishing to upgrade or downgrade their residential meal plans.

PLEASE NOTE: This form is NOT FOR CANCELLING MEAL PLANS. This form is only for upgrading or downgrading your residential meal plan. Meal plan changes will be updated on your ID card within 24 hours, or on the next business day if submitted during the weekend or on a holiday. Your updated meal plan charge will be reflected within 5-7 business days on your semester fee bill.

NOT SURE WHAT PLAN YOU HAVE? You will need to know what plan you currently have to complete this form. If you are not sure what meal plan you have, please check your fee bill or call our office at 860-486-3128.

CANCELLED HOUSING - If your on-campus housing assignment with Residence Life was recently canceled, your meal plan will automatically be canceled within 5-7 business days and no further action is needed. Any submissions requesting to cancel your meal plan via this form will not be processed. If you do not see the change reflected on your semester fee bill after 5-7 business days, please call our office at 860-486-3128.

CANCEL VOLUNTARY RESIDENTIAL MEAL PLAN - Please contact our office at 860-486-3128 for assistance with this request.

MOVING FROM RESIDENCE HALL TO ON-CAMPUS APARTMENT - If you are moving from a residence hall into an on-campus apartment and want to change from an assigned residential plan to a Community Meal Plan or a Voluntary Residential Meal Plan you need to fill out our online request form. If you don't want any meal plan, no action is needed as your assigned residential plan will be canceled when your dorm assignment is canceled with Residence Life. If you do not see the necessary changes reflected on your semester fee bill after 5-7 business days, please call our office at 860-486-3128.


 The last day to downgrade or upgrade your Fall 2024 meal plan will be Friday, September, 13th.
After September 13th, changes cannot be accommodated. 

  • Due to the high volume of changes at the beginning of each semester, all requests are handled in the order they are received and you will receive a confirmation email when your meal plan change is completed. We appreciate your patience. If you have questions, please contact our office Monday-Friday from 8am-5pm at 860-486-3128.
  • Not sure what plan you have, check your fee bill.
  • Learn more about each plan at
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.