Putnam Dining renovations are completed and the dining facility is now open. Below are photos of construction taken throughout the renovation.
Architect: AMENTA EMMA
General Contractor: KBE Building Corporation
Seating capacity = 700 (combined)
- Dessert/Hot Bev/Breakfast
- Juice bar
- Cold Bev/Ice Cream
Other cool features:
- Living Grow wall with herbs that will be used in dining hall recipes.
- Event Dining – where the classroom meets the kitchen table.
- Open Staircase with 50’ mushroom art piece
- Multiple lounge style seating areas that encourage students to stay and study while they enjoy a meal.
|Update August 18th, 2016|
|Update July 29th, 2016|
|Update April 11th, 2016|
|Update March 30th, 2016|
|Update March 16th, 2016|
|Update March 3rd, 2016|